Juice Plus • Live Video Replay
Featured Doctor: Dr. William Sears • Brain Health & Nutrition
Presentation: Health+ Nutrition
Location: Albany, Oregon – May 5th, 2017
Dr. William Sears is an American pediatrician and the author or co-author of more than 30 parenting books, most notably several in the Sears Parenting Library. He is a frequent guest on television talk shows, where he goes by the name Dr. Bill. He and his wife Martha Sears, R.N. are among the leading proponents of Juice Plus+ Whole Food Nutrition.
After raising 8 children and practicing pediatric medicine for more than 40 years they have answered questions from thousands of parents. Millions more have sought their advice through over 40 pediatric books, articles in parenting magazines, and in appearances on more than 100 television programs such as 20/20, Donahue, Good Morning America, Oprah, CBS This Morning, CNN, NBC’s Today Show and Dateline.
In this Live Video Presentation Dr Sears talks about Health and Nutrition for children and adults.
Chapters in the Video
Click any link to go directly to that chapter in the video.
- Begin Presentation (50 Years of Practice)
- Dr Sears Cancer History
- Beginning of Research
- Down Syndrome Child
- “Think-Change” your Brain
- Mommy Brain
- The Brain is now sicker than the Heart
- Show me the Science • #1 Brain Medicine
- Your Brain is made of mostly Fat
- The Brain is the Greatest Garden Ever
- The Top Secret to Brain Health
- Kid’s get it!
- What’s in your Arteries?
- #1 Exercise for the Brain
- Setters & Movers Study
- NDD & MDD (ADD • ADHD)
- The Science of Nature
- The Brain Health Diet (Smart Foods)
- How Brain Foods help School Children
- Feeding Baby Brains (Pregnancy)
- Smart Foods Explanation
- High Performance Dining
- Teen Brains: What’s going on in there?
- 5-S Diet for Brain, Heart, & Gut Health
- Tower Garden (Homegrown Fruits & Veggies)
- A Tale of Two Eaters
- Do you eat 10 Servings a Day?
- Supplements Based on Science
- 5 Brain Health Plan
- Help Your Child Heal
- Your Brain Health Prescription (RX)